Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Reviews

I must acknowledge two wonderful blogs that have recently reviewed my work.
The first is Fran Caldwell at Home .In her blog, Fran does a marvelous job reviewing artwork by Etsy sellers. She has found some fantastic artists on Etsy and has produced some very insightful comments on their work. You really must take a look at Frans blog and of course at her review of my work. Also take a look at Fran's Etsy shop. She produces the most colourful and whimsical paintings.
The second is Mel Avila Alarilla's 'Literatti - An Artistic Blog'. Mel reviews work by the great artists of the past such as Van Gogh, Matisse, Raphael - and now me. I feel so honoured to be included with these great masters!! Take a look at Mels blog (he also maintains several other blogs) and at the review he did of my work.
I am really grateful to Fran and to Mel.

7 comments:

Amariah said...

Congrats on getting your art featured on those two blogs! I love art blogs :-)

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi John,
Thanks for the plug. I really appreciate that. God bless you always.

John Wright Art said...

Thanks Amariah - yes I love art blogs too and it was so kind of Fran and Mel to review my work.

It was a pleasure, Mel.

Art with Liz said...

Well done John, both are great crits and reviews.

dallasmarketing said...

It is always nice when a fellow blogger provides positive feedback. Congratulations!

Rita T. said...

Congratulations. I think your art is beautiful and obviously, others do too!

John Wright Art said...

Thanks for your comments
Liz, dallas and Rita.

It really is great to receive such wonderful reviews.